He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway.
It usually takes five to six days to process applications if all things are if you wish. Allow loads of amount of time in instance you can find any mistakes or omissions within the application along with to have documentation that is further abroad.
In the event that you plan to marry a citizen that is foreign includes a:
- permanent resident license in Norway, or
- who may have refugee status and contains been issued asylum in Norway,
you really need to stick to the procedure that is same whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have permanent residence license in Norway or who possessn’t been issued asylum in Norway must present the next documents to your Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Statement by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – she has been married before if he or. Whether or not it’s lower than 2 yrs considering that the divorce proceedings ended up being issued, you can easily connect with the county governor for exemption from division if the most up-to-date joint target had been maybe perhaps perhaps not in Norway. You’ll install the application form form from fylkesmannen.no. Whether it’s significantly more than couple of years considering that the divorce proceedings, you need to use the declaration that is personal role III.
- The divorce must be recognised by the County Governor in the case of people who are divorced according to foreign law. You’ll install the application kind form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that divorce proceedings had been carried away in another country that is nordic so long as both partners had been resident and had the citizenship of a Nordic nation at enough time of the divorce proceedings.
- Documentation of age and name, e.g. passport or delivery certification. The paperwork must include initial papers or copies certified with a Norwegian authority that is public. When making use of a passport as paperwork, we ask which you distribute a duplicate certified by the Norwegian general general public authority, and never a passport that is original. Please be aware that the norwegian Notarius publicus cannot perhaps not certify copies of international documents. The delivery certification needs to be legalised/endorsed having a stamp that is apostille.
- If you’ve been residing in Norway at under 5 years, a certification through the authorities at home country is necessary. This certification must make sure you will be absolve to marry in Norway. At Bufdir you will discover more info on the best way to continue within the various nations. The certification will need to have been granted within the last few four months. Interpretation might be necessary unless the certificate is written in English, Danish or Swedish. The certification should be the original and needs to be legalised/endorsed having an apostille.
- In the event that certificates are translated, submit both the initial plus the interpretation.
- People from nations outside of the region that is nordic submit paperwork showing they are legitimately resident in Norway. The documentation must contain initial papers or copies certified by way of a Norwegian authority that is public.
Documentation from a nation outside the Nordic area should be legalised or endorsed with an apostille by the authorities in the united kingdom for which it absolutely was given.
Forward the documentation to:
Tax Management Norway P.O. Box 9200 GronlandNO–0134 OSLO
In the event that you fulfil the conditions for stepping into wedding, you will get a “certificate of no impediment to come right into wedding” within the post.